6/22/09

NEW Alexander Group Class


THIS CLASS IS NOW FULL

5-Sessions + 1 private lesson
Monday evenings, 6:15-7:30pm
July 20 - Aug 17, 2009
(July 20, 27 and Aug 3, 10, 17)


Throughout my experiences in Rachel Bernsen's classes, I have continuously been blown away by the metaphorical resonance of this work; the Alexander Technique is life. As a result of this work, I have found freedom in creative expression and in any expression, period. My art, both in performance and the visual, has blossomed. I have found comfort in my body and as a result in my entire self. Alexander Technique is powerfully transformative. The physical results of comfort and health are in and of themselves enormous; however, the spiritual and psychological results for me have been awe inspiring. Rachel brings her experience, professionalism, training and compassion into this learning situation. I am extremely grateful to have had her introduce this important work to me; it has changed my life.
-Janet Zamparo, Singer and Professor of English


Join Rachel in a small and friendly group class environment.
Walking, speaking, and other daily activities can be transformed when we engage our mind, creating the opportunity for change.
Students will receive individualized attention and explore the Technique through demonstrations, activities and discussions.

5-session class fee: $185 (includes one 45-minute private lesson)
Enrollment limited to 6
Advanced registration required. Contact Rachel to register.

Location: Erector Square, New Haven